Saturday 23 December 2006

Surviving My First Blog

Wow what an experience this is ! So much to learn.

Mum is already across this and is sharing her expertise with me so..


Hi ya.

I know you have reached this point as well, so now I'll tell you what has brought me here.

I have a teenage daughter and wanted to buy her a survival guide for living .
Just basic stuff you understand, cheap meals to make, sewing on buttons, buying clothes, etiquette at dinner, general manners things we all need to know.

But, I had no sucess this christmas, finding anything remotely like what I envisioned.

So it appears I have to source these facts, figures and fun for both Ayla (daughter) myself and you and your friends.

Are you ready?.

1 comment:

WSPC said...

What a lovely name your daughter has.

I read the Clan of the Cave Bear so I guess that is where it came from, unless Ayla is a family name.