Saturday 16 June 2007

Planning Day

Yesterday was spent at a local Club with the members of my team for "Planning Day".
Being new in this organisation, I wondered if I might be overzealous or trying to hard?, I have always believed enthusiasm is important and so I made plenty of contributions.

I learnt a great deal about my role in the organisation.

It was strictly business, and we had a tremendous amount of work to get through, and surprisingly we achieved it by 4.00pm. through loads of discussion, drafting up plans and re-evaluating our present process, and analysing the information.

By close of the meeting we all decided we had achieved above expectations .

A very fruit full and productive day.


1 comment:

..Bee.. said...

Nice to see your enjoying the new job Nia..

Sooo many people are leaving AGL.. Including myself in the coming months!

xoxo

Jess