Monday 25 February 2008

Indiana Jones still kewel

this weekend the girls and I watched Indiana Jones. They had never seen an Indy movie.It's been 19 years since the last one was released. So I wanted to introduce Indiana jones king of cool to my girls because a new Indy movie will be released in may and it will be good back ground forthem to know his story.


LAME LAME LAME,


I don't know, how could I have thought it was cool? Cedie loved it all action and spookiness and hunting for treasure,


This movie followed hot on the heels of American history? Nicholas Cage starred in it, and I said 'oh I have a movie you girls would like then, adventure, history, suspense, far fetched stupidity and ridiculous notions, gun slinging, smart dialogue and exhilaration.....


oh well, we'll go and see the new indy flick hopefuly it is modern and special effects are coolnand the dialogue is slick , but Im not holding my breath.


No comments: