Thursday 3 May 2007

Fainting at work

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Mine was fainting outside my workplace yesterday.
I had a very caring and compassionate group of people assisting me but it was incredibly embarrassing.

I am taking today off to REST.

Shaun says It is perhaps because I have been so busy lately and haven't given myself time out.
this isn't the first time I have fainted at work.

I remember the first time I fainted, I was 18 and on a diet of egg whites and a glass of wine with every meal. ....Hey don't knock it until you've done it!...I had been on the diet for about 9 days and I caught the Tangalooma ferry to Moreton Island to work in the kitchen .
I was about to enjoy my lunch having requested an egg white omelett and a glass of wine when everything went black, and I regained consciousness with half of the restaurant staff peering anxiously at me . I finished that diet there and then.

I'm not on a silly diet at the moment, I just need a rest.




i love this .

1 comment:

WSPC said...

And a lot less coffee by the sound of it.

Double shots are not the answer to functioning well during the day.

But after fainting, I guess your realise that.