Monday 17 September 2007

Australia post

I recently filled out my Tax return sent it off, and waited for a hopefully positive response.
My tax return came back with the request for Shaun’s income.
Shauns Tax return has been sent to his accountant in Qld.

So I wait for the return of his tax things and the verdict on what he in fact earned last financial year.

So that I can complete my tax return.

Shaun thought he had better inquire as to how the processing was coming along.

His accountant finished with his claim and had returned the package of receipts and expenditure to our old address.

A phone call to Australia post revealed that again incompetent people get placed in positions of authority. Too quick to blame systems or personnel.

“Too confusing” came the reply .
Not received any mail for your name at the post box!

Which has got to be bollocks! We have been paying the redirection fee for our mail since we moved. And have received mail from our neighbours, who receive our mail in their boxes and forward it on to us!
We thought something was a bit odd, when mail had no redirection stickers on .

Calling Australia post for an explanation is a fruitless waste of time, no one returns our calls and no one takes responsibility for what ever has happened.

I don’t want a refund of the $120 per 6 months that the service has not been provided, I would just appreciate an explanation and for someone to take charge of the situation.
Gosh.(tirade over)

No comments: