Monday 3 September 2007

I signed up for Pay per post!

I began blogging earlier this year.

I thought it would be a great idea to keep a diary of events as so many things have happened to us and to record our adventures.

When I learn't I could be paid to write about the things I like on this journey I was absolutely ecstatic!

I joined Pay per post get paid to blog and with each new topic, I am introduced to a new aspect of e-commerce.

This is the fastest growing way to generate an income and gives me an opportunity to develop my writing skills.

I tell everyone about it !

Because we all have a story to tell and It is more interesting to read a personal account of a situation or place than on some drole adverisment or magazine.
Real people and real stories, that is what I love about pay per post.
Pay per post have incentive programs where readers are offered opportunities to earn by posting or advertising a site on the web.
there are heaps of resources for researching the opportunity, and before you know it just for writing a promotional story you have a tidy sum in your account. Not bad for 1/2 an hour at your computer.
I reccomend signing up for pay per post and taking the opportunities as they arise, it also gives blogs a variety in readabiity.
Have fun explore the huge range of e commerse sites available and get paid to blog










2 comments:

Green_Dragon said...

Hey Nia!!! I hope the pay for post is working out well for you! I think i need to start trying too. thinking about starting a webpage.... thinking about it.

Working retail again. bbobooooo

Franco Yong said...

Hi Nia..I've created a link back to my http://ebizuiversity.blogspot.com's blog. I wished to share your paid per post entry. Thanks for sharing it with me.

:-)

Franco

p/s Thanks for your spicy page vote at www.francoyong.com. I voted for your 2 blogs too.