Thursday 20 September 2007

Child Support Agency

I recieved another letter form the CSA. I periodically recieve about 5 pieces of paper printed on one side with information about how little my first husband will pay into my childrens account for child support.
For the past 5 years he has paid $21 per month for 2 of the four children we bought into this world.
I received no support from my first husband when the kids were little and the older two were 16 and 17 by the time the CSA got any teeth.

Now that I have one person at home who is thirteen from first marriage, the amount I can expect has increased to $42 per month. which is $8.00 shy of her Karate classes.

I wonder how many trees are knocked over to inform other customers of the CSA that the payments they can expect are inadequate.

Can't they use email and keep the trees in the ground?

No comments: