Thursday 5 April 2007

Surviving the driving to work

The week is over!
Together we explored three routes, to work and home,The first day I parked under the trees in the car park and returned to find my car covered in bird dirt.
for the rest of the week I parked in the open away from the trees.
The trip home we listened to the weird AL CD.
The second day we were late because an accident occurred on the high way and made us 45 minutes late.but i played upbeat tunes for the journey to keep our spirits up.
The next day the start times for my co driver got mixed up.I arrived at his house at 20 past the hour and he wasn't there, I pulled into his driveway and tooted and he didn't show, so I had to get out a map and find my own way to the next passengers house, where I collected myself, and we continued to the third passengers pickup point and backtracked to collect the navigator, ...we were late. Drove home to world music
The next day more traffic and more traffic and only five other cars with more than two people in them.
The next day was pretty uneventful we managed to get to work using the car pooling lane and get to work on time.
Friday easy drive into town, listened to techno dance music all the way in and trance all the way home.Driving in this town has become easier.

No comments: