Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter In Canberra

We went for a walk in Canberrra country township, exploring. WE found plenty of sculptures to climb on , we jumped on all the waterfalls and civic sculptures and other water features and brick walls and barriers and staircases.
Cedie looked for money as that is her motivation and Dee just wanted to.. race me..beat me up them stairs...beat me to the end of the road, beat me round the bend......somebody beat her up!...

Stopping in book shops to find new and exiting things to learn about, Cedie always finds something to entertain herself and fuel her imagination.Demelza enjoys books about philosophy, science and religion, we stood together reading about the maharaj j and Wicca,cedie read about demons Shaun became immersed in Nlp, Buddhist texts and psychology,I found a picture book En Provence and have decided that I should go and have a look for myself, although it does remind me of Stanthorpe with the lavender fields and vineyards and hills of purple
For our evening meal we are having soup,.. Easter soup, and inviting Nanny and Paula for a nourishing soup dish.
Demelza has a friend staying the night, I knew nothing about it !, this kid just arrives on the doorstep and I say are you staying for dinner? and she says "yes please", and then she says can I stay the night?"
"have you called your mum? does she Know?(cos i didn't)" I ask and Dee just Cheshire cat smiles the whole way through the conversation, and then explains that this kid Tallie is staying over, because they are going to Pine Island tomorrow, and she said (Tahlie)" 'ill stay at your house if i can get there"
I would have liked to have been asked if it would be OK? you know?
sometimes i don't get the kids,so go figure, feel like having a Crucifixion of my own, this festive season, mm mm may bee I'm kidding...

No comments: