Monday 9 April 2007

Preparations for The Wedding

My brother will tie the knot this weekend.

Initially we were travelling by car to the Wedding, then Mum asked if the girls would like to fly with her, so we booked the flights for Thursday, and continued with plan A to drive up the coast . Shaun would pick me up from work and we would just drive, quite a different journey with just the two of us travelling. Then he was offered a job that begins on the 11th , so I had to change my travel plans, and now I fly as well , I travel at the same time but on Friday.

The preparations at our end have begun with Demelza nagging for new clothes.
On our trip around the City Centre yesterday , Demelza nagged for new shoes.
I haven't got any nice new skate shoes for the wedding!
Not shoes that are practical and nice, not shoes that can be worn with a pretty dress at my brothers wedding, skate shoes!

I asked her to find something in her wardrobe that would require the addition of new skate shoes to make it look special and have left her with this task.

No comments: